Your six-month cleanings and exams at Nguyen Dental Practice are an essential part of your oral hygiene routine. During your regular exams and cleanings, Dr. Howard Nguyen and our dental team will:
- Review your digital dental X-rays
- Perform an oral cancer screening
- Evaluate your teeth and gums to detect the presence of periodontal (gum) disease
- Look for cavities and tooth decay
- Determine the condition of current dental restorations (crowns, fillings, etc.)
- Thoroughly clean, floss and polish the teeth, removing plaque, calculus (tartar) and surface stains
Dr. Nguyen typically recommends visiting us at least once every six months for your regular cleanings and exams, but we may recommend more frequent visits if you have periodontal disease. If it has been over six months since your last visit to the dentist, give our office a call today to schedule your cleaning and exams and be on your way to optimal oral health.
Regular preventive care is essential to maintaining good oral health and a beautiful smile, as it allows our dentist and team to monitor your oral health and helps ensure that any developing problems are diagnosed and treated as early as possible. While you should receive a cleaning and exam every six months, we may recommend a more frequent schedule of visits if needed.
Contact us today at 209-478-6466 to make your appointment and learn more about dental cleanings and exams in Stockton, California!