DENTAL IMPLANTS STOCKTON, CA
Are you tired of living with missing teeth and longing for a smile that feels complete and natural? Look no further than Howard Nguyen, DDS Family, and Cosmetic Dentistry, where we offer top- quality dental implants in Stockton. Our team of skilled professionals is dedicated to helping you regain your confidence and oral health through the transformative power of dental implants.
Dental implants are a cutting-edge tooth replacement option that mimics the look, feel, and function of natural teeth. Whether you are missing a single tooth, multiple teeth, or even a full arch, dental implants can provide a permanent and reliable solution. They are designed to seamlessly integrate into your jawbone, offering a stable foundation for prosthetic teeth that are custom-made to match your natural smile.
Why Choose Dental Implants?
- Restore Your Natural Smile: Dental implants are the closest alternative to natural teeth, providing a lifelike appearance that blends seamlessly with your existing teeth. No one will be able to tell the difference!
- Improved Oral Function: Unlike removable dentures or bridges, dental implants function just like natural teeth, allowing you to bite, chew, and speak with confidence. Say goodbye to food restrictions and enjoy your favorite meals once again.
- Long-lasting Solution: With proper care and maintenance, dental implants have the potential to last a lifetime. This makes them a cost-effective investment in your oral health and overall well- being.
- Preserves Jawbone Health: When a tooth is lost, the underlying jawbone can begin to deteriorate. Dental implants stimulate the bone, preventing bone loss and maintaining the natural structure of your face.
- Enhanced Confidence: Dental implants in Stockton can have a profound impact on your self- esteem and quality of life. Regain the ability to smile, laugh, and socialize without worrying about gaps in your teeth.
Our Dental Implant Process
At Howard Nguyen, DDS Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, we prioritize your comfort and satisfaction throughout the dental implant journey. Our process typically involves the following steps:
- Initial Consultation: During your first visit, our experienced dentist will evaluate your oral health, discuss your goals, and determine if dental implants are the right solution for you. We will answer any questions you may have and create a personalized treatment plan tailored to your specific needs.
- Implant Placement: The next step is the surgical placement of the dental implant into the jawbone. This procedure is performed under local anesthesia to ensure your comfort. The implant will then undergo a process called osseointegration, during which it fuses with the surrounding bone to create a strong and durable foundation.
- Healing and Integration: It takes several weeks for the implant to fully integrate with the jawbone. During this healing period, a temporary restoration may be placed to maintain the aesthetics and functionality of your smile.
- Final Restoration: Once the implant has fully healed and integrated, a custom-made dental crown, bridge, or denture will be securely attached to the implant, completing your smile transformation. Our team will ensure that the final restoration matches the color, shape, and size of your natural teeth, providing a seamless and beautiful result.
Maintaining Your Dental Implants
Caring for dental implants is similar to caring for natural teeth. Regular brushing, flossing, and routine dental check-ups are essential for maintaining optimal oral health. Our team will provide you with detailed instructions on how to properly care for your dental implants to ensure their longevity and functionality.
Experience the Howard Nguyen, DDS Difference
When it comes to dental implants in Stockton, Howard Nguyen, DDS Family and Cosmetic Dentistry is your trusted source for exceptional care and results. Our commitment to patient satisfaction, combined with our advanced techniques and state-of-the-art technology, sets us apart as a leading provider of dental implant solutions.
Don't let missing teeth hold you back any longer. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and take the first step towards a rejuvenated smile with dental implants in Stockton. Let us help you regain your confidence and enjoy a lifetime of healthy, beautiful smiles.
Dental implants are a way to replace missing teeth for patients. We put a screw in the jaw bone and then after that you wait for the bone to heal around that screw. Then we put on the abutment, a kind of connector, and then we put a crown on top to replace the missing tooth.
Most of the time you can do implants on any patient, but certain conditions will reduce the success rate of implants.
- Currently undergoing chemotherapy
In these cases, we don't recommend doing implants.
The benefits is that it replaces any missing tooth in the mouth. You can replace one to multiple teeth or even a full mouth of missing teeth. The disadvantage is the procedure is complicated, requiring surgery and a restorative phase, and it usually takes at least four to six months from start to finish.
If you don't have a compromised medical condition and if you have enough jaw bone for the implant (we use a CBCT scan to determine this), then we can determine if you are a good candidate for an implant.
The first step is a consultation with the doctor to determine if an implant is the best option to replace the missing tooth. In some cases, other options may be better than an implant, depending on the patient's situation.
You can restore the teeth with either fixed or removable options. You can replace a single tooth, a bridge of two to three units, or even a full mouth replacement.
We numb a patient first, so that it wouldn't be painful. The pain level afterward is similar to a tooth extraction. You can have pain medication afterwards, so most of the time you may feel a little bit of discomfort, but I wouldn't say it's painful.
If you don't take good care of your teeth and implants, they will last as long as your natural teeth. If you neglect your teeth, get cavities, or gum disease, and neglect your implant after placement and restoration, it won't last long.
For a single implant, the cost is about $3,000 to $4,000 without insurance. We have financing options available. For full mouth rehab, it could range from $20,000 to $30,000 per arch.
You can call us at 209-478-6466 for a free consultation.